Hello, lovely blog readers! This is just a quick note to say hi there, hello…I haven’t forgotten about you and I hope you haven’t forgotten about me! This year, and in particular, the past six weeks have been very stressful in my personal life which has kept me from reading, writing, blogging and tweeting as much as I would like to. It’s kept me from blogging AT ALL but, I didn’t want you to think I haven’t been THINKING about blogging because I definitely have! Here, for your reading pleasure, are ideas that might have become blogs in the last few months, if circumstances had been different:
1) Your "UUUNNNPH" song! - What is that song that runs in your head when you see someone that you find ridiculously attractive? Do you have one? Do you go old skool or new skool with your song choice(s)? (for the record, the song that I heard on my I-Pod that prompted this topic was Damn I Wish I Was Your Lover by Sophie B. Hawkins; that’s my JAM!)
2) The novels of Lee Childs – Jack Reacher, the main character of the series is (excuse my French) THE EM EFFIN MAN!!!! He deserves a blog post all his own and still may get one in the near future.
3) My blog anniversary - Sigh. Yeah. Turns out, I kinda missed it. Sigh. That fact should surprise no one. BUT, I had a big post and giveaway planned for the month after the anniversary but then we had a serious ailment befall a family member and all plans for EVERYTHING (work, play, blog, reading, writing…everything!) got shifted to the back burner. Soooo..happy belated to blogiversary to us all! :-)
4) Sons of Anarchy (of course!!!) - THIS. SEASON. Oh my goodness! I had MEANT to steer those of you that are still non watchers towards Netflix to get caught up before this season started but it doesn’t seem to have worked out that way. Seriously, though, if you’re not watching the show….WHAT. IS. WRONG. WITH. YOU?!?!?!
5) The End of the Harry Potter Saga - It was an idea but, quite frankly, I think I still might be just a little too emotional about this situation to write about it yet. Yes, it's THAT serious!
I could go on listing ideas, but just know that I really do have posts PLANNED and I truly have MEANT to be writing them...but it just hasn't worked out. And now, it's November again and I'm participating in National Novel Writing Month (NaNoWriMo) once again so I'm writing like crazy this month, just not blogging that much. But, hey, I did manage to do this one!
I have a big end of the year post planned, along with several giveaways to thank you for hanging in there with me, inconsistent blogger that I am. I HOPE to write more posts before then, but if not, we have that to look forward to, at least!! Thanks, as always, for stopping by! I appreciate you!